Below are testimonials from candidates off some of ICSE Conflict Management’s previous courses.
To discuss how ICSE Conflict Management can help you with your workplace violence policies and training contact us today.
Very worthwhile with a hands on practical approach. Overall excellent training.
- Jacqui O’Connor, Waterford IT Campus Services.
Everyone in the class was included. The instructor too was great making sure everything was understood.
- Alan Kean, APCOA Parking Ireland.
Role play was very good & the instructor was very informative.
- Paul Deere, Veolia Transport Ireland.
I definitely feel more comfortable and safer because of it.
- Peter Migdaí, Aramark Ireland Excellent.
I thought the way we listed what we wanted covered at the start and how we went over that list again on review at the end was particularly good. It reinforced what we had learnt with relevance to conflict situations we encounter on a day to day basis.
- Bláithín Maunsell, Sea Fisheries Protection Agency
Very useful course. It gave understanding of levels in dealing with conflict.
- Karena Connelly, Longford County Council
I found this course very accessible and it has given me a greater understanding of personal safety.
- Neassa Doherty, NUI Galway Student Union
Very entertaining, relaxed and comfortable course.
- Rose Kearns, APCOA Parking Ireland
All firefighters would benefit from a course like this.
- Des Byrne, Longford Fire Services
Excellent presentation, contents all very relevant to present day issues.
- Ann Troy, Waterford IT Campus Services
The instructor was able to demonstrate many techniques, another perspective to conflict management increased my personal awareness to conflict not just in work but outside also.
- Alan Mullery, Sea Fisheries Protection Agency
Excellent, clear & concise presentation on conflict management, with plenty of back up and discussion. Good involvement and inout from all attending the course and all angles explored and clarified.
- Seán Brady, Veolia Transport Ireland
Excellent course and trainer.
- Bernadette Mullen, Longford County Council